- Can I use the Olympic rings?
- What is the meaning of the Olympic rings?
- What are the Olympic properties?
- What is the Olympic motto?
- Which sports are on the programme of the next Games?
- The Olympic programme comprises sports, disciplines and events – what is the difference between the three?
- Where can I find the medallists and results of the Olympic Games?
- How can a sport be included in the Olympic Games programme?
- I would like to carry the torch for the next Olympic Summer or Winter Games. How can I do this?
- What does an athlete have to do to participate in the Olympic Games?
- What is the age limit for taking part in the Olympic Games?
- I would like to be a volunteer at the Olympic Games. What do I have to do?
The IOC Olympic Studies Centre is the world source of reference for Olympic knowledge. As an integral part of the IOC, we are uniquely placed to provide the most accurate, relevant and up-to-date information on Olympism.Learn more